You may have noticed that all of the major players, including Twitter, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and YouTube, have already taken the necessary measures and made the necessary changes to their websites to comply with GDPR standards. Also, several websites on the internet have enabled cookie notice. But the conditions have grown in number, and some of them are difficult to meet.
So, to ensure that your WordPress website complies with GDPR rules, we present Complianz’s brand new GDPR plugin. So let’s find out more about it.
Complianz GDPR Privacy Bundle For WordPress – Pricing
Complianz plugin is a complete privacy management suite for WordPress, not simply a GDPR plugin. This plugin’s single domain license costs €99, while the same license for five domains costs €299. So you can contact them at any time to receive the best pricing if you are a reseller or an agency. The free version of this plugin, which includes a cookie warning feature, will be available soon.
Complianz WordPress – Free Vs Premium Version
WordPress Complianz – Free Version
The Complianz plugin’s free version provides:
Complianz Plugin – Premium Version
We recommend upgrading to a premium subscription if you want more features. This includes:
Setting Up WordPress Complianz
After completing your purchase, you need to install and activate this plugin.
For installing complianz plugin, you will get two things:
Access both these at https://complianz.io/account/ or by looking for purchase confirmation in your email.
In your account, you will find your license key by going to and clicking “View Details and Downloads.”
The.zip file may be found further down, under “Products,” and is ready to be downloaded!
In your WordPress Dashboard, go to “plugins” and click “add new.”
Select the downloaded zip file from the “upload” menu.
Go to “Complianz” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Activating The License
After installation, please activate your license
Go to: Complianz > License and activate your license.
How To Add An Easy Cookie Compliance Opt-In Using Complianz Plugin
Complianz’s main selling point is that it claims to be able to recognize when you need to display a cookie consent form. By following these steps you can add cookie compliance.
- The plugin asks you right away which privacy law or guideline you’d like to adopt as your default.
- As a general guideline, you should adhere to the regulations that apply to the location where the majority of your users reside. Also you can use the CCPA if the majority of your audience is in the United States.
- The plugin then asks if you want it to produce cookie and privacy policies for you or if you want it to redirect users to your pages.
- Complianz will inquire if you gather website analytics and, if so, which service you use:
- If you use a plugin like Google Analytics, the data you receive from your users, such as their IP addresses can be anonymized. However, keep in mind that there are alternative options for allowing consumers to opt-out of analytics collecting.
Plugin Will Determine If You Require A Cookie
Finally, based on all of the information you’ve provided, the plugin will determine if you require a cookie opt-in or notice. However, the majority of the time, the answer is yes.
- Complianz will ask a few more questions concerning third-party services linked to your website, embedded social media material, and adverts at this point. Hence there’s even a setting here that lets you disable data gathering for WordPress comments.
- The plugin will then confirm which cookies you are using and prompt you to add new pages to your site.
- Here the plugin allows you to use a custom shortcode or block to add the policy. You may also click the option Create missing pages to create a new page right away.
- Complianz will automatically produce and set up your cookie compliance opt-in once you’ve completed the configuration wizard.
- As a user, you can select whether or not to accept cookies outright or what information your website can save. Hence if you wish to change the appearance of text of your cookie opt-in, go to the Complianz > Cookie Banner tab and make the changes.
Overall, using the configuration wizard to create a cookie opt-in takes only a few minutes. After that, you can customize the appearance and wording of your opt-in as much as you want.
Complianz GDPR Plugin’s Best Features
The Complianz GDPR plugin comes with several unique features. The following are a few of them:
Make A Legal Document
This plugin makes it simple to add legal papers to your website. You will get a complete dashboard where you may put up the legal documents as well as other documents. Simply answer the questions and tick the boxes next to the preconfigured cookies, and you’re done.
This plugin maintains track of changes in plugins, scripts, and cookies because your site is always vulnerable to them. It evaluates your entire website and makes recommendations for modifications to the policies and agreements in place for website visitors. Thus its cookie database is updated regularly to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.
Data Breach Inventories
What should you do if your database has been hacked or all of your data has been stolen? If you are unsure whether or not this incident occurred, you can utilize the Data Breach Inventory to find out. You can use the prepared document to notify those who are implicated if a severe data breach has occurred.
A fully adjustable cookie banner with themes for multiple areas and unique privacy rules in mind. To avoid information overload, we developed the banners to provide a simple and quick user experience while presenting the user with an unambiguous and useful banner. You can also build a cookie pop up with Elementor.
A/B Testing And Statistics
Track conversions in the Complianz Dashboard to improve your Cookie Notification.
Complianz WordPress Plugin Review | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent – Final Words
The GDPR plugin from Complianz is the answer to all of your problems. Also, it is critical to make your website GDPR compliant if you do not want to break rules that could hurt your website in specific countries. So it’s a time-consuming operation to do it manually. So, why not do it with the assistance of this plugin, which will make your life easier? Take a chance.